The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall ® 100% polyester with DWR finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall ® 100% polyester with DWR finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall ® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.