The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgeline is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Tonal embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.