The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent 2.0L 62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell
- 100% windproof
- torm flap with Velcro ® closure
- Pit-zip venting
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Velcro ® tab cuffs
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent logo embroidered on left sleeve
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.**
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.