The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
- 100D 295 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L—95/5 polyester/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 75D 292 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L—93/7 poly/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Tonal drawcords
- Storm flap with snap closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Slight drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.