The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
Stay warm, dry and carefree on the slopes or in the city in this waterproof, insulated jacket that’s built with storm-shedding DryVent™ and Heatseeker™ technical fabrics.
- Shell: 75D 133g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100 g (body), 80 g (sleeves), 60 g (collar) Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Technical, weatherproof jacket with a classic cut
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
- AquaGuard® waterproof zippers
- Interior stash pocket
- Secure-zip left chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logo at left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
BREATHABLE: Mid-weight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.