The purchase of The North Face and private label products must be decorated or embroidered before being sold to the end user.
For more information about The North Face visit the Private Label Agreement.
- 113 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester with stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zipper with interior draft flap
- Exposed zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left arm and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
|Brand||The North Face|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.