This high-performance, weather-fighting bomber jacket is exceptional for ANSI 107 Class 3 work sites. It provides the protection, organization, durability and visibility you need to see the job through.
- 100% polyester 300-denier ripstop shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 4.6-ounce, 100% poly microfleece upper body lining
- 3-ounce quilted polyfill lower body lining
- 2-ounce quilted polyfill hood and sleeve lining
- Black bottom front and lower sleeves for a cleaner appearance
- Fabric waterproof rating: 5000MM
- Fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable, insulated, zip-removable rain hood with hook and loop closure and toggles
- Durable, reflective 2-inch tape meets ANSI 107 requirements and provides 360-degree visibility on body and sleeves
- Full-length exterior storm flap with snaps
- Left chest bellows pocket with flap and hook and loop closure
- Right chest zippered pocket with rubber zipper pull
- Two lower front pockets with snap closures
- Center front zippered pocket to hold a tablet
- Mic clips at shoulders
- Molded center front zippered closure with rubber zipper pull
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closures with rubber tabs
- Elastic hem
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- This garment must be fully zipped to be in compliance with ANSI 107 standards
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.