The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Due to the nature of nylon, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing. Please consult with your decorator or material supplier.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.