The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 100% sherpa fleece body lining
- 100% polyfill
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Full-length exterior storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Due to the nature of nylon, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing. Please consult with your decorator or material supplier.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.