Our All-Season II Jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed, so wet, windy weather isn't a concern. Colorblock panels at the sides and sleeves give it year-round appeal.
- 100% Taslan nylon shell with 100% polyester microfleece body lining
- 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000MM fabric waterproof rating
- Critically seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 3000G/M² fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood
- Full-length exterior storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper
- Interior pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Front zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
Due to the nature of nylon, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing. Please consult with your decorator or material supplier.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.